Saturday, December 13, 2008

Moving On

It has been a roller coaster for me but through all that have been by my side and supporting me it has gotten much easier. One in paticular who I now know has never left me is GOD. I still have a hard time getting back, but the road is getting smoother.
I have made my decision and it is yes, the fear is not going to go away but it is going to be a thing of the past once I have conquer this large bridge that is ahead of me. I am going to have a wonderful christmas with my family and friends. I am very blessed to have the friends that are surrounding me right now, because they have reminded me over and over that God is always there and will always be there no matter what. God my heart is opened and please walk right in for I never want to close it on you again.
Elayne the way you explained the poem Footprints was fantastic, I would love to have a copy of it. I do remember the poem but no one has ever discribed the you have. YES!!!!!!!!! I heard you shouting from the roof top and man I sure felt AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You all so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found that poem for you Ollie,

Footprints

One night a man had a dream.

He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.

Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...

That was when I carried you."

So glad that you have heard the words that God is speaking to you through the voices of your friends and family. Keep praying, keep reading your Bible! God wants to build on these beginnings and create an incredibly close relationship with you.

Have a great Christmas!'