Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and family. Christmas was a wonderful day for us and after what we received from people we know and from people we don't know how can myself and children not beleive in Santa Claus.
We did celebrate the birth of our Lord and the kids know the real reason why we celebrate this special day. It is also the celebration of giving and we have been given things that was unbeleivable, and to us that is what Santa Claus represents as well. It is what you beleive in your heart.
I did believe in my husband but right now my doubts are becoming reality and it freinghtens the heck right out of me. It seems like we are getting further in the hole and it just doesn't seem to bother him at all. At one point I had an important decision to make regarding my health and now it looks like I have to put that on the back burner. Now it's a decision on Do I RETURN TO WORK or NOT because he sure as hell don't seem to worry, I cannot come up with anymore answers I am worn out and now all I am going to concentrate on is my childrens well being and let the rest fall into place. How dare I let him do this to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God I have a place to vent now I have to put things into perspective and MOVE ON!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let your health sit on the back burner or you are no help to anyone! I know it's frustrating and you don't know where this road is heading but you have to believe that God is going to provide for your children. This can happen many ways. Stop worrying. Take care of yourself. What you can't afford is to take time away from your health at this point. Let your health be your focus and let God handle the rest. He's a big God! He can handle it!

I'm here to help in whatever way I can. Call me if you need me.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I am reading the poem you sent me and I do beleive in God. Like you said it is so frustrating, my children are my life and they are number one. Right now I just want to go in the living room and pound him, but I won't. The poem is helping me. I will phone you but I can't right now.